If you are a New England-based camera club/group/society/association/etc., and wish to join us,
please fill out the following two pages and send with your dues to the name and address on the
forms. It's that easy and you'll be able to partake in all our activities! We look forward to seeing
The New England Camera Club Council™ (NECCC™) is a nonprofit umbrella group for camera
clubs in the New England states (Connecticut, Rhode Island, Maine, Massachusetts, New
Hampshire, and Vermont). The Council was established in 1937 and incorporated in 1963.
The Council sponsors a variety of events and services for the photographers of New England
● An annual three-day photography conference each July at the University of Massachusetts
in Amherst, MA, which is one of the largest in the United States. Over 1000 photographers from
the U.S. and other countries attend our conference. Attendees range from beginner to
● Scholarships are awarded each year to students so they may further their studies in the field
● An annual series of interclub competitions in electronic imaging and prints (B&W and color).
● Slide and print circuits wherein each club's work is sent to a commentator who prepares a
taped commentary and selects the judge's choice awards.
● Recorded instructional lectures consisting of photographs and audio.
● Our main source of information (besides this site) is our Blog. It's free and will keep your
members informed as to what's happening.